Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School


Well it's that time of year when I get really depressed. I HATE school! Yes, more than my children do! We rush to get homework done, shove dinner down, get in the tub, ohhhh and look, now it's time for bed. Ifeel like I never get to see them when school starts back up.

The only up side to it of course is a great photo opportunity. With that comes the layout.....by now you should know that I LOOOOOVVVEEE my Cricut. Hope you enjoy this little creation I put together. "School Rules" (Not for me, I miss my kids.)
The black mats are suppose to represent chalk boards and you can even put photos in the bus windows. If you are a Split Coast swapper you may see this coming your way for a Border Swap I am participating in and also a 4 Seasons layout swap.
As always, Happy Scrappin!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute LO! I have to agree with you, I hate school too, I miss my little girl when she's gone, plus I don't like grinding out of bed so early to help get her ready in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute L/O! Yay, I'm not the only mom that misses her kiddos come school time! and I work at the same school. I just miss our summers together doing whatever we want to do. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout! I like how you used the letters and numbers for photo accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo awesome! You do such great things with you Cricut! I have only had mine for a short while, but LOVE it!! I cannot wait to see what else you do! Thank you for sharing! You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls for all the comments. I'm really enojoying all of your creations also. So glad I have been accepted into this group.

    ReplyDelete