Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Look!

Did anyone notice I did a "Fashion Lift" on my Blog? I love the new look! Maybe this will encourage me to post each day now.
Monday will be the day I post a NEW layout and then I will give "HINTS" as to how you can complete the layout on your own each day for the rest of the week. By Friday you will have enough instructions to complete the layout on your own. The next Monday I will post a new layout and a new set of instructions for each day of the next week.
Here is a little peak.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you have updated your blog - looks nice! I love the idea you have to create interest in your blog by posting a layout with hints through the week to complete it! I do not know how you find the time to do soo much in a day!!! You go girlfriend!!! ~ Jaime ~

    ReplyDelete